Surgisys offers two ways to manage images. First our technology easily archives images taken from ultrasound machines stored on a CD, hard drive or scanned to your local hard drive. These images are then associated with the patient record for local or remote access.
Secondly, if your machines are DICOM compliant, we offer a state of the art, Web-based image management and reporting solution platform. Patient studies and images are moved directly from your ultrasound machine to our secure Web portal for local or remote interpretation by the physician.
Modular - Flexible - Cost Effective - Scalable
- Interpret HIPAA compliant, FULLY DIAGNOSTIC studies from your
home or any other location worldwide
- FULLY customizable Word-based reports with auto-population,
data mining and intelligent reporting features
- Non-Proprietary Software --------------- Affordable Data Migration
- Complete PACS Solutions
- Provide immediate study final reports to referring physicians
- Eliminate the expense of shipping images between clinics and
hospitals and from mobile services
This modular technology is a suite of products that provide the affordable and practical choice for all practice sizes from the single physician office to large medical institutions. Components can be combined to develop an enterprise PAC's or individually linked seamlessly into an existing PAC's or your Electronic Medical Records.
Image and Report Generation components for the EMR:
- Securely view DICOM images and reports via a PC or Laptop.
- Create customized final reports from a Microsoft Word template that provide administrative efficiencies with automated comments from the Intelligent Reporting module that help to maintain accreditation certification.
- Securely transmit and retrieve, via the internet, fully diagnostic DICOM medical images from any DICOM compliant capture device to a PC or Laptop located anywhere worldwide; to read studies at your convenience from your location of choice; AND to provide immediate study access to referring physicians
- Create a secure, searchable and redundant storage system with on-line, near-line and off-line data files for convenient immediate retrieval and for off-site HIPAA storage compliance.
- Data mining to assist with data analysis of clinical outcomes and to simplify the preparation of reports such as QA/QC, ICAEL and ICAVL.
- Integrate all medical images and reports directly into existing EMR's for consistent access to diagnostic quality images along with all other medical records.
- Convert legacy studies to DICOM standard for EMR compatibility.